Today I am thrilled to announce a new, upcoming app called
dudatez is a bill management app that will give you direct access to all your accounts, in one place. You will be able to pay your bills anywhere and anytime, from your iOS device (Android coming soon).
Never be 30 days late again, no more late payment fees and no more negative marks on your credit report.
I have been helping people with their credit for over 10 years and without a doubt paying late is a very dangerous credit habit that I see too often. In fact, a single late payment can drop your credit score anywhere from 60 to 110 points.
Have you ever been on vacation or a business trip and forgot to pay your Visa? Perhaps you are just so busy with life that a stack of bills has piled up on your desk, causing you to miss a deadline. Next thing you know, you have a late fee and a blemish on your credit that will stay there for 7 years.
dudatez was born with the idea of helping people pay on time, every time.
I will share more when the app rolls out this summer. In the meantime, I just wanted to tell you its key features:
dutatez is simple. It is an app that stays on top of your bills and money for you! Just set it up once and the app goes to work- proactively monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place.
There is MUCH more I want to share. But I won’t overload you for today!
If you want to hear more about dudatez and be notified when the app launches this summer, click HERE.
Most of us want a good Credit report to obtain automobile financing, credit cards, and to purchase a home.
But, beyond these Consumer loans, your credit report can cost you in everyday living expenses.
What you don’t know about your credit could be costing you money.
Did you know that your Credit History can keep you from getting utility connections, good telephone rates, the best auto insurance and home owner’s insurance?
1. Utility Services – Unless you are moving into a home where someone else is paying your water, electric or gas bill, you need to apply for these services. Applying for utility services is applying for credit.
Like other creditors, utility companies ask for information like your Social Security number so they can check your credit history — particularly your utility payment history. A good credit history makes it easier for you to get services. A poor credit history can make it more difficult.
2. Wireless Plans – On average, one in three consumers applying for wireless service won’t have a strong enough credit history to qualify for the best post-paid plans and discounted devices.
This means there are millions of Americans stuck on pre-paid service, or paying more than they need to each month because weak credit has limited their options.
3. Auto Insurance – Like regular credit scores, the insurance score is based on reports from credit bureaus and things like late payments, outstanding debt, bankruptcies and new applications for credit. Drivers with median credit scores were found to pay 24% more!!!
4. Homeowners Insurance -Once an insurance company has your credit score, they use it to assign you an “insurance score”. This insurance score reflects your potential risk to the insurer. The insurance carrier then takes your risk potential and calculates your premiums. The more risk you pose, the higher your premiums will most likely be.
Qualifying for better insurance premiums is just one other way that you can save money by keeping a good credit rating.
THD Credit can help boost your credit score so you can save money on everyday expenses and get high-quality insurance.
Call us today at (800) 822-7120 for a free consultation!
Everyone wants their credit score to be as high as possible… and many people feel like they’ve got things under control. For some people, that is truly the case. For everyone else, you need a little tune-up to repair your credit history before you see credit score improvement.
Are you a candidate for credit repair? If you answer yes to any of these questions… we should talk.
- Is your FICO score less than a 720?
- Do you have negative items on your credit report?
- Are you trying to get a home mortgage?
Here are the best ways to improve your credit scores:
- – Clean up the negative errors that are weighing down your scores – some errors are hard-to-spot legal violations by collectors.
- – Identify and dispute errors – remove inaccurate, outdated or unverifiable negative items from your credit reports.
- – Manage open accounts by maintaining balances properly – high revolving balances will hurt your credit scores while low balances will help.
How can we help?
Utilizing federal laws we can help improve your credit, raise credit scores so you can purchase a home, vehicles, cell phones, lower insurance premiums, credit cards, and more without having to wait the 7 to 10 years for bad credit to fall off your credit reports.
THD Credit will…
- Review your credit report (or will produce a copy of your report)
- Analyze the details
- Develop a strategy to improve your score
- SAVE YOU MONEY!!!
If you are concerned about your credit, the WORST thing you can do is ignore the situation! Call or email me and let’s get to work!
Repairing your credit is a chore, and one you can undertake on your own. However, not everyone has the desire to invest their time and energy to research their credit rights and the methods of credit repair available to them.
If you are thinking about using a service to repair your credit – Here are 3 reasons to pull the trigger:
1. Convenience – With hectic lives and busy schedules you don’t have the time to do all the work involved in the credit repair process. From analyzing credit reports, initiating the dispute process and monitoring results – a credit repair company will do all the work for you.
2. Expertise – Do you file your taxes yourself or hire a CPA or tax preparation service? Most of us would rather pay an expert familiar with U.S. tax codes, to prepare our taxes for us. The same idea applies to credit repair companies. Reputable credit repair companies specialize in the laws governing credit reporting and credit repair, making this an invaluable service worth paying for.
3. Support & Education – A thorough credit consulting company will keep you informed of the entire process and educate you on maintaining good credit so you can avoid ending up in the same situation again.
The bottom line is, there are many reputable, efficient, cost effective and legal credit repair companies who operate according to the laws governing credit repair service organizations.
At THD Credit Consulting our goal is to help you improve and protect your credit and provide the information you need to ensure that you maintain it for the rest of your life!