- Has the person ever filed for bankruptcy
- Are they late or delinquent in paying rent or bills, including student loans or car loans
- Have they been convicted of a crime, or even arrested
- Have they been evicted (legal rights to get information on evictions varies among states)
- Are they involved in a lawsuit such as a personal injury claim
- Are they financially active enough to establish a credit history
Do You Owe Tax Debt?
Are You Responsible for Penalties from Late Filings?
Do You Have Tax Levies & Liens or a Wage Garnishment?
We know how intimidating and stressful tax debt can be. Which is why THD Credit Consulting has teamed up with a nationally recognized tax relief company that will offer you a Free Consultation!
They have helped thousands of people lower stress, lower tax debt and will provide guidance and expertise within the government’s continually changing tax laws.
If you are interested in finding out more about this company and would like a free consultation from them, email me at email@example.com and I will make the introduction.
We know IRS tax debt can be confusing. That’s why our partners are here to help!