THD Credit Consulting

Do You Have an IRS or State Tax Issue that Needs Attention?

Erik Kaplan

Erik Kaplan

Erik is the CEO and Founder of THD Credit Consulting

Receiving any correspondence from the IRS can instantly cause fear.  While this is a completely normal reaction, know that you do have options and there are people who can help you.

What you should know is that just because the IRS or state claims you owe a certain amount doesn’t necessarily mean you have to pay it in full.  While ignoring balances due and intent to levy notices is NOT advisable, there are solutions that can address this problem, including:

  • Offer-in-Compromise
  • Currently non-Collectible status
  • Short-pay installment agreement
  • Penalty & Interest abatement
  • Tax return filing and amendment
  • Audit reconsideration

If you or someone you know is experiencing tax issues, THD Credit can recommend a reputable and reliable group of advisors who can advocate on your behalf.

All you need to do is email or call us at (800) 822-7120 and we’ll make an introduction.

-Erik Kaplan

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Subscribe to our newsletter